Certifications That Ensure The Highest Quality Service
Duron Atlantic Limited consistently invests in improving in our operations, leading the way in business best practices and keeping up with advancements in the industry. We are well equipped with the right experience and specialized equipment to service your construction needs, always improving our services in Atlantic Canada.
The following certifications and programs show the ongoing commitments we have invested in to improve and expand our construction services:
- Duron Atlantic was among the first construction services company to obtain ISO 9000 Accreditation in the region. We have presently upgraded to ISO 9001:2008.
- Duron Atlantic has consistently achieved its COR Certification through the Construction Association of NS, dating back to 1996.
- Duron Atlantic is the only concrete repair firm in Atlantic Canada that is certified for the Ashford FormulaTM RetroPlate Concrete Polishing System and Maxxon Floor Topping systems.
- Duron Atlantic is a member of NACE® Coatings Atlantic and has affiliations with NACE inspectors, as required.
- Duron Atlantic has undertaken a full review of its business practices with external financial consultants with the outcome being improved reporting and financial controls, plus a continued focus on our customers’ primary business concerns.
- Duron Atlantic has invested in estimating and project management programs through the advancement and hiring of engineers and industry project managers, which has increased the level of expertise in the company’s core competencies and project management capabilities. Our Estimator/Project Coordinator successfully completed the Construction Administrative Technology Program (CAT), plus we are one of the few restoration contractors to have Professional Engineers on staff – and working on your projects.
- Duron Atlantic has undertaken to enroll employees in traffic safety programs, which relate directly to improving flagging and traffic signage programs that aid in reducing risks for personnel and the public on worksites.
- Duron Atlantic has provided dedicated provincial construction association training for senior supervisors and managers to refresh key personnel in safety regulations and practices, including Bill C45, accountabilities on the job sites, plus roles and responsibilities of related stakeholders. We take safety seriously, not for granted.
Duron Atlantic Limited is a Maritime-based company that serves all of Atlantic Canada. Anyone who lives here will tell you that we live in one of the most beautiful corners of the world, but that we have one of the harshest environments for buildings and infrastructure. Duron Atlantic knows what works here and we’ve seen what doesn’t. Let us help you with your commercial projects.